Friday, March 18, 2011

Bailey's Creme Brulee

I first had a version of this dessert at Raglan Road Irish Pub in Kansas City. And while at Kansas City Irish Fest I found this recipe posted in one of the tents. Wanting to recreate the creamy goodness we had experienced the night before I snapped a photo of the recipe.

I made this for the first time at my Irish Feast and it got rave reviews! Don't be overwhelmed by the thought of making creme brulee- this is quite easy!

Bailey's Creme Brulee

And, because I'm lazy, I'm going to publish the photo of the recipe instead of typing the whole thing out. I'll add notes after the photo.

Bailey's Creme Brulee Recipe

Tips:

  • You can use vanilla extract in this- 2 tsp added with the cream

  • For water bath tips see my cheesecake post.

  • If you don't have a torch use your oven broiler. Just watch it very closely- you want the sugar just golden.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP

ss_blog_claim=cc9e1d94f6274b95f747d51cccacf62a